Wednesday, October 13, 2010

class blogging 2

lol....just finished my presentation.
haha....
kamil is explaining how skyscrapers are developed.
lol....................
david is peeeeeeeeeeking again....
my dear neighbour david,
you taught me how magnificent sup sayur taste.
that's why i trusted you, and wouldn't mind letting you peek into my blog.

speaking about peeking, i won't peek into your blog dy.
i'll browse through it glamorously
as though it was my own blog.
the emo-ness
the vulgar words.
nyahaha

it's kinda relieve that i settled my english proposal, done my presentation.
now i can kick off and really focus on german.
but what the heck.
i still got my chemistry test tomorrow.
screw chemistry, knowing the fact that we have the holy AS german, still give us test anyway
but at least i done the mock test for the oral of AS german.
waiting for the day arrived.
where every exams come together and i gone mad
yeah
YEEEAAAHHHH!!!!!

emo-ness 100%
*gratitudes towards you for the sugar

No comments:

Post a Comment