Sunday, November 6, 2011


and now i know how it's like,to be aside.
i hope i could take a ride,
go to somewhere else,where i won't even ever need to hide;
so i don't have to hide from the stares shoot upon me by whoever i care when i cried.
we both cried.you cried out of guiltiness, i cried out of love.
we cried for the same reason,just a different time.
i hope i could undone,the pains that i had done.
but scars had been made, memories turned into a beast,
eating my inside, and that's the day that i realized,i deserved it.
i'm sorry i made you worry.maybe i should've cried alone,
eat up all this alone,so that you could enjoy your life alone.
don't worry, i'm ok.i'm really ok.told you i'm ok.go and have a goodnight sleep,
and tonight is another night,where i told myself not to cry anymore,and really have a good sweet sleep;
guess i never know how to control my emotions.
how to keep my soul away for people who i care
so that they'll never be hurt by me.

在一个无聊的夜晚,写下的事情。
哈哈。。真搞不清自己为何想到的都是英文字。。

No comments:

Post a Comment