Friday, September 21, 2012

My love

Dear Love,

You were special to me. Always so special.
We can play like friends, and still love like couples ,we were so connected, because we were so alike. We are immature. There's nothing else I can give you any more, and I'm outta your life. When you easily gave away the love that we used to share, only then I realized that, I never was the one meant to you. It hurts a lot, almost kills me. Because it is a mistake. And through mistake we will grow up, even if I don't want to. Love was always so special. The sweetest and the most special of the love always happens when we are immature. But immature always cause trouble and mistakes, mistakes that will hurt us forever. I loved you with all my heart, I used to think that you are the one that I will spend my entire life with, because you were so special to me. I tried to save this love with every effort I have, but in the end I realized, there's nothing else  I could do, because you already given that love away. My love burdened you, and that's the reason I lose you. I can't contact you, because I couldn't fit into your life any more. I can't give you anything any more, because there's nothing left any more. I bid you farewell, and hope you will be happy forever. Take care.

Love,
Dada

No comments:

Post a Comment