Sunday, August 16, 2009

Test....again

Life has endless tests eh?
damn.i am not prepared.and now i am blogging around here....
its been a while since i really hace time to blog...
i always thought that life would be easier somehow,if only i have more time.
but when i have time,i will use up it again and end up grumbling that i lack of time.
will be having my test this coming monday.its physics and german...
i am not that anti-physics,comparing with those medic students,but sometimes i really just didnt get the point why i have to understand, that whn a ball with a mass of 10kg accelerates in a velocity of 10 ms-1,it has 100 kg m s-1 of momentum??it is just a ball moving right?we just need to know who move the ball, right?
german on the other hand,is fun.it broadens my sights,and the thought that i will be able to speak in german make me highly motivated.
yet,tests......

i am simply not the kind of people that suits test.i like doing something creative,something that can show myself....i like something that make sense,and something more abstract.
test is sometimes(or mostly)rigid.they have fixed scheme and solutions for a certain questions.and you need to answer it according to what they have devised.

i sometimes thinks that this kind of pshycology is jz a way of me to convinced myself and give me a better reason that why i perfom bad in tests.A coward way to escape responsibilities...

i spend more time being with people i cherish,such as my friends,my love...but is it right??i dunno..i hope someone can tell me.

but people always say,cherish the people you love,before it is too late...
i know..and i fear losing someone again....i learn to cherish someone because i lose someone i love before...i failed that test,but yet,test never cease.
here i am now,with a new test.i cherish the ppl i love around me.i spend time with them more than my academics.so am i doing the right thing?but i thought people are suppose to cherish love which we ignore most...yet my failing academics resembles my irresponsibleness..
what should i do???
i really dunnoooo.....
again...a test for me....academic?or people?
i just can't cope up both..
damn it..

No comments:

Post a Comment