Thursday, July 26, 2012

carpe diem

Wish I could go back to the times, where I could always act like a kid.
Wish I never make all these decisions, wish I never have to make decisions.
Now you cut me out of your life,
Now I lose something I dear,
I finally get to feel all the pain, that you once felt before.
I'm sorry, for what I've done to her.
I'm sorry, for what I've done to the another her,
Cause I finally felt the pain I induced on both of you,
from this her.
And I finally can pull myself up, and tell you two,
I'm really sorry.
But this sorry isn't necessary to reach you both
Because I trust you two had found someone that knows how to cherish hearts,
just like you two.
and after feeling the pain from you two,
and learn the pain,
I grow a little more..
just like I always wished to.
But at what price?

The least I can do now,
is to do something for the society.
So that everything I gave away,
worth while.

No comments:

Post a Comment